Welcome to TNPSC Master (“we,” “our,” or “us”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for your use of our website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not use our website.
Fair Usage Policy
we are committed to promoting education and fostering knowledge sharing. We respect the principles of fair use, a legal doctrine that permits the limited use of copyrighted materials for educational purposes without seeking explicit permission from or making payments to the copyright holder. This policy allows for the responsible use of content from other sources, provided that it aligns with the fair use principles. The key considerations for fair use include the purpose of use, the amount used, and the potential impact on the market for the original work.
Use of Website
- You agree to use our website in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and not to engage in any unlawful, harmful, or disruptive activities.
- You may not use our website to transmit any content that is offensive, defamatory, or infringes upon the rights of others.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our website at our discretion if you violate these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
- We do not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on our website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website.
- We shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from third-party actions, such as the actions of advertisers, sponsors, or other users of our website.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply our endorsement of the content or views expressed on those websites.
Modification and Termination
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate our website at any time, for any reason, without notice.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Changes to These Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. The date at the top of this page indicates the last update. We encourage you to review these Terms periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us using the contact form.
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website.
Last Updated: 22/10/2023